The ConnectOrinda Plan was adopted by the City Council on November 19, 2019.
Staff has begun to identify funding sources for projects that may be presented as part of future updates to the City’s Capital Improvement Plan (CIP). If you have interest in a certain project or would like additional information, please contact Senior Planner Adam Foster at email@example.com or 925-726-1749. Proposed Projects will be brought before the appropriate commissions and committees for review and prioritization prior to implementation.
ConnectOrinda's main objectives are to:
- Connect the two sides of downtown for all users
- Support future pedestrian access along San Pablo Creek
- Preserve Orinda's unique sense of place
- Produce grant-eligible projects that can be funded
- Beautify downtown Orinda
- Build consensus for the final plan through robust community engagement