Lavenida Lane is an approved subdivision to subdivide a vacant 12.2-acre site into 8 lots ranging in size from 54,518 square feet to 81,128 square feet. Most of the project site will be graded to repair existing unstable soil conditions on the site and 79 trees will be removed as a part of the project: 60 Walnut, 16 Oak, 2 Bay and 1 Hawthorne.
Project Status - Approved
On February 3, 2012, a letter of appeal to City Council was submitted to the City Clerk. Read the complete Appeal Letter (PDF). On April 12, 2012, the project was remanded to Planning Commission. At the April 12, 2012 Planning Commission meeting the project was approved. A second appeal was submitted, and the City Council approved the project on June 5, 2012.
- Alan Kropp and Associates Geological Report - July 16, 2010 (PDF)
- Cal Engineering and Geology Geotechnical Peer Review - February 25, 2011 (PDF)
- Alan Kropp and Associates Response to Peer Review - March 31, 2011 (PDF)
- Cal Engineering and Geology - May 5, 2011 (PDF)
- Alan Kropp Response - May 20, 2011 (PDF)
- Acalanes Union High School District Comments (PDF)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Comments (PDF)
- East Bay Municipal Utility District Review of Agency Planning Application - August 16, 2010 (PDF)
- East Bay Municipal Utility District Review of Agency Planning Application - February 15, 2011 (PDF)
- Contra Costa Environmental Health Services Comments (PDF)
- Moraga-Orinda Fire and Rescue District Comments (PDF)